Evaluating sports performance by accounting for WHO you play
How do you improve a process
you can’t measure? You don’t!
Game statistics are tainted because they depend on WHO you play. Did you really rebound well … or did you just face a weak rebounding team? Do you have a poor perimeter defense … or do you face good 3 Pt shooting teams?
SportsMetrix is the only technology that compensates for opponents to provide meaningful information to measure, compare and improve sports performance!
Who Benefits from SportsMetriX?
· PLAYERS quickly identify and improve their weaknesses and gain exposure to the next level.
· COACHES improve their team, advance scout opponents, and discover strategic tradeoffs that increase their chance of winning.
· TEAMS get rewarded with an accurate, unbiased ranking or seeding.
· FANS can use this “insider” information to make more informed Fantasy picks or fill out their NCAA tourney brackets.
Game Tracker Software
Game Tracker is being developed to provide football, basketball, and baseball boxscores at the high school level so SportsMetriX can improve the performance of high school players and gain them exposure to NCAA coaches.
SportsMetriX is coming soon!
Basketball Scout Software
Basketball Scout is a powerful software package that evaluates and predicts team and player performance. A web version is under construction to:
· Identify player weaknesses
· Used to identify and exploit opponent weaknesses
· Computes how decisions affect score
Customers include: Philadelphia 76ers, Murray State, Virginia, DePaul, Montana State, Winthrop, Nevada, South Florida, Baylor, Butler, Northern Iowa, Cornell, Bradley, Clemson, George Mason, Hartford, Iowa State, Jacksonville, Maryland, Middle Tennessee State, Bowling Green, Columbia, Denver, Eastern Illinois, George Washington, Hawaii, IUPUI, Loyola-Chicago, Miami(OH), Mississippi State, Northern Arizona, Portland, Richmond, San Francisco, Siena, Tennessee-Martin, and Utah State.
Sports Ranker Software
Did you know that the BCS computer rankings don’t include score margin – thus a 1 point win is treated the same as a 28 point win. They also treat a win over Akron the same as a win over Alabama.
Sports Ranker doesn’t have these limitations!
SportsMetriX was featured twice on ESPN radio because of its accurate rankings and predictions of Wisconsin high school football.
Fans can even rank their own travel baseball, men’s softball leagues, etc. to see which team had the best season.